Thursday, August 7, 2008

kinda sad, kinda nerdy

I just got back from shopping for new school clothes. Its so funny to me that I am more nervous about these clothes and this first day of school than I was anytime when I was the student. Do students know we are this scared of them? I never thought of my teachers being nervous or scared. But man I sure am.

I am sitting here being such a nerd online. While I am writing this I am also watching/ listening to the Breaking Dawn Concert Series on iClips. I thought it was on at 9 but it wasn't on until 10 so instead of going back to cleaning my apartment like I was before what did I do? I went to utube and watched as many twilight videos, interviews and trailers as I could in 1 hour. It is so sad yet so nerdy.

I have never had withdrawals from anything before but I am betting it feels a little like this. It is almost suffocating that there will be no more for me to read about Bella and Edward. I just need another novel to fall into. I don't know if it will ever make the Twilight Saga dim but at least it will distract me.

On another note my principal finally emailed me back and said that I could come in anytime and get my textbooks and the keys to my classroom. Cl8n and I will go tomorrow. It will be nice because I need to take the stuff I have put to the side to my classroom finally and get it out of my dinning room. It will be a lot easier to actually get the apartment closer to clean and finally unpacked once this stuff is gone.

Cl8n's 2 days off are over and now it will be quite a while before there is anymore down time spent together at home. This week he works all weekend and then next week he is off Friday, Saturday and Sunday because we are going home for Cade's (Cl8n's little brother) going away party. He is leaving for the Marines and its a 4 hour drive so that's our entire weekend.

Right when we get back my job starts officially and I am no longer a free woman. Its going to be tough and Cl8n and I know it but still I don't think we know how tough its going to be.

Well Stephenie is about to go on and talk about Breaking Dawn so I am going to jet but I will write later.

I love you too Cl8n
Krister

No comments: